Faith in Jesus
Why Does God Allow Suffering? Welcome-3

Welcome To Faith in Jesus Forum and Chat Very Happy
A friendly forum with various Christian topics, and discussions. Have a look!
Faith in Jesus
Why Does God Allow Suffering? Welcome-3

Welcome To Faith in Jesus Forum and Chat Very Happy
A friendly forum with various Christian topics, and discussions. Have a look!
Faith in Jesus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly Christian forum with many religious topics and discussions, and a place to chat about it all...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Why Does God Allow Suffering? Jesus-16Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock & Date
Keywords
Latest topics
» Make Room For Jesus
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm by malachi13

» The Mustard Seed
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm by malachi13

» God's Word In Your Mouth
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 am by ~Angel~

» We Walk By Faith
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:24 am by ~Angel~

» This is the Air I Breathe
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 am by ~Angel~

» Shout to the Lord
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am by ~Angel~

» I Know That My Redeemer Lives
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am by ~Angel~

» What forensic scientists believe Jesus looked like...
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:31 am by ~Angel~

» The Shroud of Turin
Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:13 am by ~Angel~

Bible Verses
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Faith in Jesus on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Faith in Jesus on your social bookmarking website

Why Does God Allow Suffering?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Angel~
Admin./Site Owner
Admin./Site Owner
~Angel~

Why Does God Allow Suffering? Empty
PostSubject: Why Does God Allow Suffering?   Why Does God Allow Suffering? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Can We Explain All Suffering?

Perhaps the suffering most difficult to understand is that which seems to come out of nowhere and for no discernible reason.

We must realize that individual tragedies may occur over which we have no control and that are impossible for us to foresee. In such instances the Scriptures encourage us to pray, asking God to remove or relieve the problem or help us deal with the difficulty and learn from it.

Our Creator in His wisdom doesn't always give us the answer we want. Rarely does He reveal the specific reason for the decision He makes. Yet He always has a good reason.

For example, God delivered the apostle Paul from many trials, but in at least one He declined to intervene in spite of Paul's fervent prayers (2 Corinthians 12:7-10). On this occasion the response to Paul was, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

In this instance, strengthening an aspect of Paul's spiritual perspective or character was ultimately more important than his personal comfort.

This example should help us understand that God's perspective is different from ours (see Isaiah 55:8-9; 2 Peter 3:8.. He sometimes places the character lessons we should learn in difficult circumstances above our physical and mental comfort.

At such times we may think God doesn't hear our prayers,but He does. It's just that we often don't want to accept that His answer is "no" or "not yet"—or, as in the case of the apostle Paul, "I have something better in mind for you."

To continue reading please follow this link:
http://www.ucg.org/booklets/AS/explain-suffering.asp
Back to top Go down
https://faithinjesus.forumotion.com

Why Does God Allow Suffering?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith in Jesus  :: The Bible.. :: God & The Bible-
Jump to: